I updated the count but only with five. I realized I *did* need the peanut butter after all, LOL!
I have this cute little coat my son wore when he was (sniff sniff!) a year old. I think he wore it the winter he was 2 also. I'm usually not overly sentimental with clothing but I'm having trouble with this one. It's just so cute and I can "see" his little blond curls sticking out of it. His head isn't so blond or little anymore of course. For fun I had him try it on today and the sleeves were 3/4 length on him and it was only to his waist but it still buttoned! He was so cute, giggling at the little coat he was wearing. I think I'm ready to give it away now that I've put him in it one last time. Um . . . . maybe next week. Yeah.
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment