Saturday, November 25, 2006


Two items went out today and both made me a little sad.


The other day my son came up to me and told me we should give away this size 18 month shirt because it doesn't fit him anymore. He got this the Halloween season he was 1. He wore it for 2 years and wouldn't give it up despite the fact that it obviously didn't fit him anymore. He's 4 1/2 now and hasn't worn it in well over a year. So we gave it to his little cousin who came over today for our (late) Thanksgiving dinner. Cousin is 1 so by the time next Halloween comes around it should fit him nicely.
Also out the door went the (sniff sniff!) adorable little size 18 month coat I was talking about in a previous post. I forgot to take a picture of it but maybe that's for the best. Besides, I'll see Baby N (the cousin) wearing it this winter so it's an easy, gradual way to let go of it.

No comments: