Sunday, February 11, 2007

We made a goodwill run today. Not too many items, but some big ones. Two large Power Ranger structures went out. The other day I asked the kids if we could give them away and they both surprised me by saying yes. They were handed down to us just before Christmas and were played with a lot the first day but I guess they lost interest.

With that we dropped off a plastic cat food bowl that we haven't used in years (but kept around for no apparent reason).

And I also freecycled two items today. Which I completely forgot about until the doorbell rang and this guy was standing there asking about the freecycle items. Oops! It was just two packages of priority mail boxes that it turned out I didn't need.

So that's 5 items today. Not too bad. I took a picture of the play structures but I'll edit it in tomorrow. I'm feeling lazy right now ;-)

Edited - I just tried to get the picture off the camera and it shut the computer down, LOL! I'll let my husband figure it out.

No comments: