We dropped off a load of stuff to Goodwill yesterday. Most of it wasn't too exciting so I didn't take pictures. 2 of dh's shirts that he doesn't like, the boy's fuzzy red jacket that I think is cute but he didn't want anymore (the wrist button keeps undoing and it annoys him), 1 cloth messenger bag that I had for years but don't use anymore (I should have taken a picture of that), 2 kid's sized canvas bags (they already have two they decorated themselves but people keep giving us more), 2 mugs, 2 decorative placemats (we don't use placemats) and one unopened 4 piece (though I'm counting it as one item) police action figure set that someone gave the boy for Christmas (he wasn't interested in it).
And here's the one thing I did take a picture of. My dh's old cardigan sweater he used to wear around the house. I am a fan of Mr. Rogers but I don't want my husband to look like the guy, you know? The hubbie is always cold though so nowadays he walks around in a zip up, hooded sweat jacket. I like that look a lot more than this thing.
1 comment:
Great job!! I have a cardigan sweater from my dad too! More of a cable knit one. But I can't seem to part with mine.
Post a Comment