My lovely husband bought me two big bags of loose leaf, decaf green tea for Christmas. I opened up the cabinet to put them on the tea shelf and discovered they wouldn't fit. Why? Because the cabinet was full of teas I don't drink!
So I put 7 of them in a bag and freecycled them. Ah, freecycle. Where else can you offer opened boxes of tea (one tea bag of this variety, 4 tea bags of that, etc.) and have to turn people away?
They're finally gone today after a tiny snafu. I emailed the woman back the other day and then didn't hear back from her til today. It turns out she had emailed me twice trying to pick up the tea and I didn't get either email! I checked my junk folder and they're not in there. Weird, huh? So I'm sitting there wondering why she's not emailing me back and she's sitting there wondering why I'm ignoring her emails.
But it's ok, she picked them up this afternoon :) There's still tea in the cabinet too. My son's green tea in bags, my daughter's chamomile (I'm allergic to it) and a few boxes of stuff I drink rarely. Plus my new stuff which I've been drinking daily since I got it. Yum :D
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment