Nothing too exciting but three items were picked up by a freecycler today. Of course, she arrived earlier than she said she would and I didn't have the bag on the steps. She rang the door and it was at that moment I realized I still had the colorful and exciting hairdo my 4 year old had given me. Thank goodness dh was home so he handed it off to her!
Today's items were just three bottles of pump hand soap. I only bought them this week but all three turned out to be too fragrant for me. I have problems with some (ok, most) artificial fragrances and totally forgot that when I bought these. So yeah, they weren't long lasting clutter but I'm proud of myself for getting rid of them right away instead of keeping them around "just in case" I suddenly discovered that artificial fragrances are lovely and don't make me feel like I'm going to sneeze. Uh, yeah.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment