The kids went with my mom and my MIL for a few hours today. I made some quick trips to the consignment store and Goodwill.
I got rid of . . .
11 kid's shirts
1 jammie set
4 pairs of kid's shorts
1 bag assorted toy kitchen items
1 kid's purse with a pair of sunglasses and a mirror in it
9 Junie B. Jones paperback books
1 Junie B. Jones hardcover without the dust jacket
8 other kid's books
1 How to Draw Garfield workbook
1 Disney Princess Magic Wand book (electronic)
1 Bag of random little toys
1 magnetic building set (to actually build . . . buildings).
5 largish plastic cars
1 baby doll stroller
46 items today. I'm happy :-D
Oh yeah, forget the garage sale. The kids seemed to have forgotten or aren't interested anymore or something. Good. Less work and quicker decluttering for me. A lot of this was stuff they culled for that.
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment