Today to the consignment store went 2 shirts (my daughter's), two pairs of swim trunks (my son's) and a crib mattress. The crib mattress we bought when my daughter was about to be born (she's 8.5). She ended up sleeping in my bed and then used the mattress for a few years as a sidecar. My son never slept on it at all. It's been in a plastic cover (for accidents) the entire time and in the attic for years now (3?) so it's in pristine, new looking condition. We're not having any more babies and even if we did, they'd sleep in bed with me, so there's no reason to keep the thing.
Then to Goodwill to drop off a stuffed lobster, a plastic truck, a baby stacking toy, a bendy doll with accessories, the farm I mentioned in my last post (yes, even after I wrote that I didn't get it there right away, LOL!), a miniature moses basket, 2 baby dolls, a baby chew toy and a barbie sized baby crib. That's 15 items for today :-)
I have more things to go but . . . . . the kids want to have a garage sale. So next weekend we're going to give it a go and see what happens :-)
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment