Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reboot

Here we go again ;-)

I haven't felt much need for decluttering for awhile because I was mostly happy with the way the old place is looking. Way (way, way WAY!) better than when I started this blog. But now I feel ready to push it a bit more.

I'm still not interested in minimalism, but we could do better. We still have clutter. We still have too much stuff that no one here finds useful or beautiful. And kids grow, tastes change, things get outgrown.

So I'm ready to get going again.

I still enjoy counting and labeling and organizing so I'll keep doing that. The 365 day challenge that started this blog is long gone, but it's still fun to tally up numbers. I'm going to continue the pictures too because pictures are also fun.

But the only actual rule? I won't post anything until it's actually out of the house. Because I am often guilty of bagging up things to go and then not getting around to actually getting them out of the house for weeks. Or months. Or . . . more.

So the first real posts will have to wait until freecycle comes through for me. Sigh. Nothing more annoying than telling someone they can have something and then waiting . . . waiting . . . waiting . . . for them to email you back. But I've learned my lesson over the years with freecycle. They get one day. They don't answer, I move on to the next person. Or Goodwill. Or something. Tough love, baby. It's the way to go with freecycle.

Ok, let's get decluttering!

No comments: