It might take awhile to get the hang of this, sorry. I'll try to remember to take photos of anything I get rid of tomorrow.
#1-4
Today I packed up some stuff to send to a charity. Ok, some I went out and bought (school supplies from back to school sales - it's not even August!) but some was from here. In the box went three sets of brand new summer jammies and one package of underpants. They were all birthday presents for my son. The jammies he didn't like and he already has enough underpants so we never even opened the package. His birthday was in May and they've been sitting on the big pile of clutter on the piano ever since.
#5
I also freecycled a 3/4 full bottle of furniture polish. I'm not the type who polishes furniture :) It was leftover from the share blanket at a homeschool event. I brought most of the leftovers to Goodwill but wasn't sure what to do with this. It was picked up about an hour after I listed it. This, after sitting in my house taking up space since April.
I have some other stuff ready to go but it's not actually getting out the door til tomorrow so I'll wait til then to write it up. And maybe get some photos :)
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment