
My old glasses I *finally* put in the donation box at the library a few weeks ago. Notice the date on the picture (over a year ago!!!). Yup. Took me that long to get them there.
The chair went out yesterday. It was a very comfy chair and I really liked it but we never used it. It just got stuff dumped on it. Piles of stuff. We tried to get it out in the garage sale but no takers. I put it on freecycle a month ago and no one was interested. I was thinking maybe I should make it work but in the past month, it's probably been sat on once. The rest of the time it was just a magnet for clutter. Sitting there. Taking up space. Yeah, it had to go. It was too big for us to bring to Goodwill and I refused to throw it out because it's NICE. Yes, it's old, but it's in great condition and SO comfy (the flash makes it look dingier than it was - it's a really nice, dark green). So the other day I freecycled it again and this time it worked. Yesterday this chair went bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment