These went out last weekend but I forgot to post about them.
Some of these are in Spanish. The idea was to watch the English version and then watch the Spanish and maybe pick some up. Not such a bad idea unless your kids declare "NO, I want the ENGLISH!" every time. Oh well. I got these videos when my daughter was a toddler and they've been taking up room, unwatched, for at least 5 years now. I kept meaning to bring them to consignment but finally I just gave them to my step-sister for my 2 year old nephew. 15 videos. One without a case but I found it later so I'll send it on to them. My son picked 5 to keep (not part of the 15).
In other news, yesterday we went to a picnic and I brought 4 magazines to give away. Two Mothering mags, two Archaeology mags.
So 19 items for this week. I have a few other things packed up but they keep not making it out the door. Including a bag full of things my kids picked to bring to the consignment store :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment