Do y'all have blog readers? I have one through google. A reader is really cool. You enter in all the blogs you read and then, when you check the reader, it tells you - all on one page - which ones have new posts since the last time you visited. That way you don't have to keep checking and checking and checking every single blog you like.
Yeah. So . . . . I haven't been posting lately. The last few days I realized this whole project has really been set on the back burner. I've got a few things going on at home, not least of which is all the stress that comes with trying to get help for an elderly, dementia ridden family member (the red tape and bureaucratic roadblocks are impressive, to say the least – I’ve got an idea this is going to be a full time job for awhile).
Recently I realized that while I'm still decluttering, I just haven't had the urge to really pay attention to it. No photos, no posts. Heck, I don't even have the energy to go count the items in the bag for Goodwill in the kitchen.
So. I'm not closing this blog or anything dramatic, but I'm not going to stress over posting on it right now. If I have a good week, I'll post, but it might be weeks or more that go by before I do. No promises, ok?
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment