But I finally took a few pictures :D
Then, the issue of clothes I don't wear. Why do we do that to ourselves? Why do we hold on to clothes that we no longer fit and never will again? Or, more to the point, clothes that just aren't our style? Like for some reason, at 38, I think I'll somehow end up wearing dresses I'd never even wear 20 years ago? Weird.
So here we have 4 t-shirts that are either too big (for me - I'm done with baggy clothing) or too small for the hubby, 1 really pretty blue shirt that's too small for me, two of my daughter's t-shirts she outgrew, 2 rather pretty dresses I've NEVER worn and never will, a cute little dress and suit combo that is just not my style (yet has hung in my closet for what, ten years?) and a pair of pants I thought fit well at the thrift sale but after wearing ten minutes they are obviously too big.
Along with all that went a few bags of random kitchen items and toys I didn't count or take a picture of but from it I remember a plastic stool, a plastic toy cat carrier, two plastic water bottles that came with the bike bottle holders (we already had bottles) and, um, I can't remember what else so let's stop there. So, for this past week, that's 17 items I remember. Not bad :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment