Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Welcome to my nightmare!

The garage sale is saturday. Only 4 more days and all this stuff will be gone.

I get overwhelmed easy. I know that about me and it's part of the reason I decided to declutter a few years back. See, there's plenty of neatening and cleaning I could be doing right now, but I just can't. I walk into a room and there's stuff piled all over and my mind just goes blank and panicky at the thought of doing something. Doing what? I don't know, I can't think! I can't see what needs to be done because the clutter is just overwhelming me.

So yeah, the house is a wreck right now. But saturday, a lot of it (including some big pieces of furniture) will be outta here. Sold or not, it's not coming back in the house.

Saturday, saturday, saturday (chant with me!) saturday, saturday, saturday. Ahhhhhhh.

No comments: