Achoo.
Three items went out today. Did I think to take a picture? Sigh.
I crochet stuff for charities sometimes and that doesn't count as clutter. However, what *does* count as clutter is when I crochet something and then it sits in my house for a YEAR while I keep procrastinating over mailing it off to where it's supposed to go. Oops. So I sent off two packages at the post office today but only one of them counts as de-cluttering. In that package were three men's hats for Hats for the Homeless.
Monday, October 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is that a cold you have that I hear in your post??
I have crocheted for a couple of charities too. I keep my projects til I have a large box worth to send then I send them! It drives me nuts to have the projects sitting around the house though.
Keep up the great job decluttering.
I really enjpy reading your blog. :)
Achoo! Me? A cold? Naaaaah. (sniff sniff). ;) I think it would help the shipping if I sent all my stuff to one place. I'm a bit of an ADD crocheter though ;) I make one or two items for whoever grabs my fancy and then move on to the next one, LOL!
Thanks for reading :D
I hope you feel better. Nice work on the charity crafting: what a neat idea.
Post a Comment