A lot of stuff went out yesterday but . . . . no pictures and . . . . . I didn't even count it all. I've just been so excited to finally get some more stuff out the past few weeks I didn't think to take note of what it all was.
So (from memory here) - well, three pots first of all. But only one counts for this because two went in the garbage. I had the set of three on the table and the hubbie asked if I was really going to take them to Goodwill. The tone of disgust in his voice made me take a closer look at the one he was holding. Ok so the non-stick was all scratched, the pot was bent, the lid was bent and singed and the handle was burned and loose. What? LOL! No, I don't usually give junk to Goodwill it was just that since I had been using this pot (in this condition) for so long, I had become blind to what bad shape it was in. So I tossed it and the medium sized pot too (the frying pan was a no brainer and went in the garbage the day before). Only the large pot went to Goodwill.
Also to Goodwill went a bunch of toys. Stuffed animals and some dolls. Gah, I didn't count but one paper grocery bag (largish stuff) and one plastic grocery bag (smallish stuff).
I also went to the consignment store to try and find pants for the girl. No luck. She is VERY picky and currently has ONE pair she will wear. I have another pair of the SAME BRAND and SAME STYLE and SAME SIZE but it's a different color so obviously it's not as comfortable so she won't wear it (do you have an 8 year old girl? If not, just laugh and walk away - you'll never understand). So I didn't find anything for her but while there I dropped off a shopping bag worth of extra wooden train set parts we don't need (culled from our humongo train set the kids sometimes deign to play with) and . . . . and . . . .
Huh. Something else went to the consignment store but I can't remember what. I can see in my head two plastic bags but what was in them? Anyone seen my brain?
Ok, so that's pathetic, LOL! Next time I will make an effort to count, quantify and photograph. It's more fun that way :)
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment