39 Lady bug magazines (I decided to go with the "I'm not shy about how much clutter I have" approach ;-)
7 American Girl short story books. I really wanted my daughter to like these but she's not into the American Girl books at all. She likes the magazine though
3 Anne of Green Gables books - #'s 4,5,6
Anne fans avert your eyes- the girl and I both enjoyed book one and then were completely bored. I skimmed through the rest of the series and I just don't get the appeal. But she likes, and is keeping, book 1
1 Magic Treehouse book (overlooked the other week)
3 random paperbacks
1 Reader textbook I bought second hand for fun (we homeschool but we're very laid back and I think this was the first textbook my daughter ever had - she read it and is now done with it so out it goes)
1 Golden Book
All that was from my daughter's room. There was more but they are going to Goodwill tomorrow. When we were done in her room I looked at her very crowded knick knack shelf and started to suggest she clear it out a bit more. Then I realized, that ONE shelf is almost the only thing in her room that's cluttered. She does have a lot of stuffed animals and her closet is a bit messy but otherwise - wow. Her room is nothing like mine was at that age.
Also to the consignment store today (from the back room)
1 Teletubbie playset - hee hee, we sort of rented this. My son bought it from the consignment store a few months ago. I commented yesterday that he's played with it twice and that's it and he said yeah, it can go. So back to the consignment store and maybe we'll get some money for it.
1 baby toy clock (I have no idea where this came from)
1 Dora magazine
2 placemats (we never use placemats but we keep getting them as presents)
More will be reported tomorrow when we go to Goodwill. Now to do that dang dresser top!
P.S. - I started to load a picture and realized it has stuff that didn't go out yet today. I'll post it tomorrow. It's more of a "daughter's room" picture.
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment