I sent the hubbie to Goodwill yesterday. He dropped off the stuff from last week and a few more items I culled this week.
In this picture are the books and magazines from last week. They went to the consignment store.
To Goodwill today went :
1 ceramic lighthouse that lights up - I bought this on my honeymoon to give to my Grandma. She kept it for years and then gave it back to me recently (not sure why - she does that a lot). My daughter had it in her room a few months and now doesn't want it anymore.
3 white fabric roses on plastic stems
1 medieval style address book
Not pictured (but still gone!)
2 books
1 toddler flashlight (you have to hold down a button for it to light)
4 pairs of children's socks (never worn but not in the package)
1 pair of adult socks
1 pillow case
6 shirts (I'm re-vamping my wardrobe!!!)
1 pink plastic cup
1 clear plastic cup
It wasn't too much. 22 items. Only took up two paper bags.
Meanwhile . . . . the house isn't looking too good. Yeah, we've got less stuff, but you still have to pick up the stuff you have, right? But then, that's what happens when you have kids and have an activity filled week so I'm not complaining too much. Thankfully we have nothing planned today so I'm going to neaten up a bit. Before the whirlwind that is this week gets started :-P
(oh, and I think I'm coming down with something! Pity me! whine whine whine).
No comments:
Post a Comment