Saturday, September 16, 2006

Agh, the mess, the mess!

First of all, I'm still de-cluttering even though I haven't posted in days. I took a whole bunch of stuff to the freecycle blanket at a homeschool picnic on Wednesday and got rid of about half. Then I took home all the leftovers (mine and everyone elses) and was supposed to bring them to the next homeschool picnic freecycle blanket on Friday. Then it rained. All day. So that picnic was postponed til Tuesday. When it's over, I'll give the leftovers to my mom to bring to my Aunt's church sale and THEN I'll blog them (pictures and all). I'd just rather do it all at once.

Meanwhile, I'm doing the backroom this weekend. Or half of it actually. Dh and I moved or removed most of the furniture and all the toys from half of the backroom and stuffed all of it in the computer room. Then I steam cleaned half the carpet (the only carpet in the house thank goodness!). Tomorrow when it's dry we'll put it back, organizing and culling as we go. Next weekend I'll do the other half and we'll have a lovely, cleaned, de-cluttered and organized back room :D For tonight however, the computer room is a stuffed, cluttered, claustrophobic WRECK! I'll feel much better when it's all back in place tomorrow.

No comments: