I found a new site I'm going to put in my links. It's clutterbug.net. Click on articles and they have some nice ones there if you need some inspiration.
Meanwhile, I seem to be having some trouble getting this stuff all gone! A lot of it went to the freecycle blanket and to the church sale collection but I wasn't able to get to the consignment store or Goodwill yesterday like I planned. Plus after my mom left, I realized I had forgotten to give her one large item for the church sale. Sigh. I was going to just post the pictures anyway because after all this is my blog and I make the rules right? But I decided I don't want to. Not posting pictures until the items are gone is part of the incentive. I have a habit of meaning to do something and not getting around to it (for weeks, months, years, decades . . . that's why a lot of us are living cluttered lives, right? ;-) Knowing that I can post the pictures once I get rid of the stuff is incentive to actually make it happen so I'm sticking with it.
So probably Saturday I'll get to the consignment store and Goodwill and I can post most of the pictures after. Sunday my mom will take the larger item and I'll post that seperately since it has it's own picture.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment