Today. Whew! Today :) Where's the calculator?
Today we got rid of the books and toys the kids picked the other day, plus some other books I picked. I took a picture (actually the hubbie did) but it includes some items that aren't going out til tomorrow so I'll post it then.
Today to the consignment store went
27 magic tree house books (my daughter is past them and my son isn't interested)
26 other kid's books
1 hidden picture calender from Highlights (2007 - none of the pictures done)
1 china doll
2 dolls that have cloth bodies and plastic limbs/heads
1 soft cloth baseball
1 Buzz Lightyear
1 large metal toy car
5 plastic dinosaurs
1 plastic doll
10 random little toys
1 large floor puzzle (5 puzzles in one box - we didn't like this one)
To my step-mom's charity (she brings books to the waiting rooms of courthouses she works in so the kids can take books home with them)
17 little kid books (she mostly wants little kid or baby books)
Whew! More will go out to Goodwill tomorrow but today was a big book and kid stuff day.
Total for the day = 94 items!
And that means . . . . I made my goal of 1,000 items! With time to spare! Whoo hoo! Party at my place! :-D
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment