I need someone to kick my butt or something ;) The tiredness of the past week has grown into a full blown cold and I haven't picked anything to give away in (gasp!) two days. Ironically, even though today I'm rather gross and snotty, I am feeling a lot less tired than the past few days, so I think I'll actually do some today.
Actually, I *have* to. My mom is picking us up to visit Grandma tonight. I just *have* to have some stuff to give her to bring to the church sale. I can't let that opportunity go by! Wow . . . incentive :)
Meanwhile, here are some links I've been looking at.
Here's a really good video on hoarding .
Here's a bunch of pictures and some captions.
I might actually put those in the links. After I go play a game with my son and then pack some stuff up ;)
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you feel better. That was a good video. The doctor said something about how throwing things away feels like punishment, and I can really relate to that. When I was a kid, my sister and I were often punished by having our valuables thrown out, and I've got to think my need to keep things--even junk--has something to do with it all. Take care of yourself--I'm sending you virtual chicken soup vibes.
Thanks :D
Yeah, that video really helped me a lot. I've watched it twice now and might watch it again before bed, LOL! Not that my house is anywhere near her but the idea is the same. Just to a lesser extent I guess.
Yum, chicken soup :P
Post a Comment