So I'm obviously not sticking to the 7 things :) I might burn out, I might not, we'll see. I just feel inspired to get a lot done now because of my Aunt's church sale. The sale is early October so that means I have the rest of August and September to give stuff to her. After that, I'll have one less place to send things so I feel like I should strike while the iron is hot.
Also, winter isn't a good time for me. There's all that holiday/family stress and then I get SAD and, well, I'll probably slow down then no matter what. We'll see. I've been following the guidelines in the The Mood Cure and feeling fantastic but the real test will be how I am in January.
Today the consignment store starts taking winter clothes. I have three bags in the car ready to go. The problem is, if I go today I have to take the kids with me. That means we'll come home with stuff too, LOL! Not nearly as much as we'll be dropping off though and my dd *does* need new shorts (she's down to 2 pairs that fit her) so we'll probably go. And then I get to post new pictures :D
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment